Polar Help Desk is a web based solution that helps you organize support department. With its features like incident management, knowledge base, email integration, reports and user friendly interface it helps you manage your support department.
As a value-added help desk solution, it facilitates your organization to distribute service and support delivery for both employees and external customers, while maintaining centralized control.
- Easily deployed and configured
- Extremely short training period enabling seamless introduction of new support staff
- Flexible licensing and pricing models
- Incorporate proven Incident Management process based on ITIL and best practices procedures
- Adjust IT support resources with service delivery to achieve business effectiveness through the efficient use of information systems
- Minimize the adverse business impact of incidents through faster resolution enabled with the automated support processes
- Decrease operational support costs by leveraging incident duplications and repetitive service procedures
- Aligns incident management with your business requirements
- Communication with your customers becomes measurable
- Solve the spam problem by transferring your communication from email to help desk
- Fulfill customer service requests through Service Level Agreement processes
- Achieve consistent service levels
- Improve customer satisfaction - the customer is being informed about each change of the incident status
- Balance required service levels against the service cost
- Increase support staff awareness of both customer expectations and IT service management objectives
Polar Help Desk is a free trial software application from the Helpdesk & Remote PC subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2006-03-30. The program can be installed on Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003.
Polar Help Desk (version 4.1) has a file size of 6.95 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 190 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.